- Packaging: The palette came wrapped in about five layers of bubble wrap, inside of a brown paper package. The palette was very well packaged and it was stamped with the word "fragile" on it.
- Casing & Durability: The palette is hard black plastic that opens with a little clip. Inside the palette, the top half has a mirror on it, and two sponge brushes and holders on the side. The outside bottom has an "88" sticker on it.
- Product: Each individual eyeshadow is well pigmented. The colours range from neutrals to blues, and reds to browns (see pictures for better view). Each eyeshadow is tiny compared to a MAC eyeshadow (see picture 5).
- Final Thoughts: This eyeshadow palette is perfect for anyone who wants good quality make up with a large variety of colour choices. I received this palette from eBay for $1 plus shipping so you can get it at really great prices, whether you order it from BHCosmetics, eBay, etc.
- Availability: BHCosmetics, eBay, CoastalScents
Friday, December 31, 2010
BH Cosmetics: 88 Palette Review
I was in the middle of writing my Boxing Day Haul Part 2 when I got my palette in the mail! :D Yaaay!