GOSH EFFECT POWDER can be used as an eye shadow. This shiny powder can give either a strong color effect or be faded out for a shivering effect as a highlighter. Can also be mixed with other colors of eye shadows for a dramatic effect.
- Packaging: The effect powders come in tiny glass packages with black twist on caps. When you take off the cap there's a little plastic "filter" so that the powder doesn't spill everywhere. These are very easy to store and carry around. The downside is that two out of the three powders I bought didn't have the filter inside them, so they can be very messy when using them.
- Product: These powders give off great colour and sparkle! All shades are perminant.
- Purple Rain: is a medium purple colour with tons of sparkle. When I bought this effect powder it didn't come with the plastic filter underneath the cap.
- Holographic Silver: is a very light silver with tons of sparkle and shine.
- Orange Zest: is an intense orangy-red colour with shine and a bit of sparkle. When I bought this effect powder it didn't come with the plastic filter underneath the cap.
- Final Thoughts: These are really fun to play around with. The pigmentation is great, and GOSH Cosmetics offers a wide variety of over 35 different shades. GOSH is a brand only available at Shoppers Drug Mart, OR you can visit their site to order online!
- Availability: $14, Shoppers Drug Mart, GOSH Cosmetics
|As you can see- the effect powder didn't come with a plastic|
filter, therefor theres a ton of fallout. NO FUN!