Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Collection of Things I Recently Bought

What: China Glaze Crushed Candy
When: March 10th
Price: $7.00 + 2.00 Shipping
Delivery: March 24h

I was soo excited to finally order one of China Glaze's crackle polishes. This colour works really nicely with darker blues, and blacks underneath.


What: 1500 Nail Art Glitter Rhinestones
When: March 15th
Price: 1.49 + Free Shipping
Delivery: March 30th-35nd

I was hoping to gain better nail art skills by buying some tools. So this is one of a few things I bought for nail art.




What: 3 Nail Art Brushes
When: March 15th
Price: $0.99 + Free Shipping
Delivery: March 30th-35nd

Once again, these are for me to practice nail art. Since I suck so bad. :P





What: 180 Fruit Slice Nail Art Pieces
When: March 21rst
Price: $0.99 + Free Shipping
Delivery: April 4th-7th

THESE.. well I just couldn't resist not buying since I was already buying a few things for nail art.




What: Nail Art Practice Wheel
When: March 23rd
Price: $0.99 + Free Shipping
Delivery: April 5th-8th

I bought this because I thought it would be easier to practice nail art on, and it's a lot easier to swatch these instead of taking off my nail polish when I buy new ones.



What: 20 Dice Labret Piercings
When: March 27th
Price: $1.00 + $1.29 Shipping
Delivery: April 9th-11th

I like having options for my labret piercing. This was more of an impulse purchase. :P




What: Pink Case for Samsung Instinct
When: March 29th
Price: $0.99 + Free Shipping
Delivery: April 11th - 13th

I actually need a case for my phone, and it was pink! :)





What: Vintage Styled Octopus Ring
When: March 28th
Price: $3.26 + Free Shipping
Delivery: April 10th - April 12th

IT'S SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!





What: 10 Labret Piercings
When: March 29th
Price: $0.95 + Free Shipping
Delivery: April 11th - 13th

Okay so I went a little overboard with the labret piercings.





I also bought a present for my best friend whos in France right now (lucky ho), but I can't post it because it's a surprise. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious about which shops you ordered from for the nail products.

    Those labret posts frighten the hell out of me. I wonder what they are made with and the quality. D:
    Anatometal FTW! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is from eBay :)

    Omg im totally going to cleanse and sanitize the piercings like 100 times before I try wearing them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but... Look at these: http://ht.ly/4sRvd
    D:
    *is scared*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I'm aware of everything :P I've had two different oral piercings so trust me I know about infections and the risks. I've never had an infection near any piercing I've had, and my boyfriend has had two. I take care of my piercings to prevent things like that.

    ReplyDelete