Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ke$ha Inspired Look


I'M SORRY I ONLY GOT ONE GOOD PICTURE :(  Oh well! Yes, here is my Ke$ha inspired look. I pulled a lot of inspirations from candid shots, but mostly from her "Who We R" video, and her very obvious glitter fetish. I wish I could use glitter excessively, everyday. This picture is probably the best picture I've ever taken with natural lighting! I frigging love glitter, that is all.


Products Used:
- Benefit's Smudgeliner in Black
- NYX Cosmetics Black
- NYX Cosmetics White
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Turquoise
- MAC Cosmetics Black Tied
- Clinique's High Lengths Mascara
- NYX Cosmetics Lashes in Rumor
- NYX Cosmetics Glitter in Purple
- NYX Cosmetics Glitter in Blue

3 comments:

  1. I love the looks you do ! you're really good ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you eye's look AMAZING!
    your skin also looks flawless, what foundation do you use??
    http://overthetaupebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete