Saturday, June 11, 2011

100,000K Look

This is the makeup I wore out last night to Westfest. :) I got creative with the title. In some of these pictures I took them without the eyelashes, because my hair got in the way of the pictures with them. :)

Products Used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Gold
- NYX Loose Pigment in Yellow Gold
- MAC Cosmetic's Sun Blonde
- MAC Cosmetic's Surf the Ocean Pigment Stack (Gold Colour)
- Yves Rocher Ultra Volume Mascara
- Ardell's Demi Lashes











3 comments:

  1. Three words: Oh. My. God.
    I am at a loss for words! lol
    But seriously. This is soooo pretty. I think i must recreate... :)

    Yours Truly,
    Anna

    P.S. I <3 your new template for your blog. very cute.

    yours-truly-anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! you're so sweet, thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so classy!

    ReplyDelete