Thursday, June 23, 2011

MAC Cosmetic's Lipglass

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging: The lipglasses come in cute lipgloss tubes with black caps. These are a little longer than the height of a MAC lipstick, but are also skinnier. I think the size of these tubes make it really easy to store.
  • Product: The lipglass has awesome pigmentation, thats for sure. The formula feels thick, and very glossy. It gives a high shine impact which I like. It feels very moisturizing to lips. The only thing I find that I didn't like too much was the stickyness- although it's hard to find a gloss that isn't sticky.
    • Hush, Hush Rose: is a shimmery, hot pink shade.
  • Final Thoughts: These lipglasses are awesome! This is the first one I've ever owned so I'm excited to use this in a look. I love the shine and highly pigmented formula, so I definitely will be buying more of these.





No comments:

Post a Comment