Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MAC Cosmetic's Sun Blonde & Short Shorts: Review, Pictures, & Swatches

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging:  These eyeshadows come in the traditional pot packaging, except they're white with a tiny bit of deco on the cap. I think this variation on the packaging is actually really nice. Once again, I don't see why people were making such a huge deal about the packaging on these, it's really cute and it's fun to have a small change like this.
  • Product: These are such an improvement in the recent releases from MAC Cosmetics. Each of these eyeshadows are velvety smooth, and glide on your eyes like nothing. I really love the pigmentation and longetivity in these eyeshadows.  
    • Sunblonde: is a dirty yellow gold / mustard yellow gold shade with a frost finish. This shade is limited editon.
    • Short Shorts: is a light, creme shade with a frost finish. This shade is also limited edition. 
  • Dupes: Sunblonde is closest to NARS Mangrove. Short Shorts is closest to MAC's Nylon. 
  • Final Thoughts: These look amazing! The colours look so pretty, especially together. This was a really impressive collection from MAC, and although I think there could be many similar dupes to Short Shorts, both of these shades are worth purchasing.
Sunblonde & Short Shorts










No comments:

Post a Comment