Monday, June 27, 2011

Urban Decay's Chronic & Jones Eyeshadows: Review, Swatches

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging:  These eyeshadows come in the traditional UD pot packaging. I adore the packaging because it's so unique compared to other companies' packaging, and it's still durable.
  • Product: These are both nicely pigmented colours from UD. The formulas are VERY smooth/velvety. They're also very long lasting even without a primer.  
    • Chronic: is a matte grass green shade. In the pan, you can see bits of shimmer, but when you apply it, no glitter shows up. It comes in the bronze version of UD's packaging.
    • Jones: is a shimmery, creamy orange shade. This colour is perfect for summer, it works well with more warm shades.
  • Dupes: Jones is very similar to UD's Free Love. Chronic is very similar to Inglot's #385, although #385 is slightly darker. 
  • Final Thoughts: These are VERY impressive! They were actually my first UD eyeshadow purchases, and I truly am happy with these purchases. I will definitely be buying them again!
Chronic, Jones

Jones

Chronic





2 comments:

  1. I love Jones! That is such a gorgeous orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Chronic color looks really awesome. definitely has great pigmentation! thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete