Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MAC Cosmetic's Jealousy Wakes Review, Pictures, Swatches

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging:  This eyeshadow comes in the traditional pot packaging. These pots are durable and easy to store AND to depot.
  • Product: This is a really well pigmented eyeshadow. It's long lasting like other MAC eyeshadows.  
    • Sunblonde:  is an emerald green with teal and gold shimmer. It has a veluxe pearl finish.
  • Final Thoughts: This eyeshadow was actually the only one I was interested in in the Blogger's Obsession collection. I LOVE this specific colour, and I'm super excited to use it in a look!







No comments:

Post a Comment