Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rant: Urban Decay Primer Potion Packaging

When I first heard about Urban Decay's Primer Potion, I looked it up right away because I had never used or owned a primer before. I went to UrbanDecay.com and looked them up. My first impression was "Omg, they're so cute!". They came in three shades- Nude (dries invisibly), Eden (tawney matte finish), and Champagne (shimmer). Each Bottle was $18.00 for 10ml. I went out to Sephora and bought the Nude shade. I've been using it since then, and as promised, it delivered all three "wishes: eyeshadow that lasts, more vibrant and lasting color, and absolutely NO creasing."
So I'm starting to run out of that same first bottle that I bought months ago, and I realized that because of the curvy way the bottle is shaped, you can't get all the product out with the wand. I have seen numerous people who have actually cut or broken the bottle in half to get the rest of the product out, which is a great idea. I really wish I didn't have to though, the genie bottle is so cute.




Another solution to this problem is that Urban Decay came out with a new Primer Potion in a Professional Size. $29.00 for (25ml- available in Nude) which is %150 larger than the Potion Bottle.



This is definitely something I'd invest in once I run out of my Primer Potion!

Urban Decay now sells a Lip Primer stick ($20), a Brightening Complexion Primer Potion ($30), Eyelash Primer Potion ($20), and different sizes of the original Primer Potions. Click here to view available Primer products by Urban Decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment