Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
- Packaging: This concealer stick comes in a cheaper, clear plastic tube with a snap on cap. The get the product out you twist the base.
- Product: Wet'n'Wild is definitely a love/hate cosmetic brand for me, for example, these concealer sticks are both good, and not so good. They don't have very much lasting power, but they go on decently creamy and definitely do "Cover ALL". Warming up the product in your fingers before applying it makes the application a lot smoother.
- Light/Pale: is light, creamy beige colour.
- Final Thoughts: These are alright. If you're in a rush and you need to whip by a Wal-Mart or Zellers quickly to cover something up, these are nice to have in your purse. Again, the lasting power isn't the greatest, but I've bought this product twice, so it must be decent, right? Another downside is that Wet'n'Wild only makes a few different shades of these, so theres a lot less range when it comes to these concealers.
- Availability: $3.69 @ Zellers, Wal-Mart, Pharma Plus
|CoverALL Concealer Swatch|
|CoverALL Concealer Swatches. Blended on right side.|