Revlon's gel eyeliner formula. Not available everywhere where Revlon is!
- Packaging: These gel eyeliners come in little jars, like the MAC fluidlines. The jars are durable and easy to store.
- Product: These gel eyeliners are only OKAY. They can slightly crease after a while and don't have amazing staying power. They're somewhat creamy, but they tend to dry out if you don't use it for a while. I've only seen these available in Black and Brown.
- Chocolate: is a medium-dark chocolate brown with tiny gold sparkles.
- Final Thoughts: These are not my favorite, nor are they the worst. For a drugstore gel eyeliner, I would recommend Maybeline's Gel Eyeliner over these. I wouldn't buy this again.
- Availability: $10.00, Revlon
|Line Fantasy in Chocolate|