Here is a Dollar store review for nail polish.
- Packaging: These nail polishes come in general glass packaging with silver caps. The applicator brush is also nothing special.
- Product: These colours are definitely bright; but definitely cheap. They don't have good lasting power at all. Even with a top coat they don't last ever long. The colours are honestly brilliant. They basically GLOW with flash. Definitely "rave approved".
- Neon Pink: is a bright, neon magenta colour. Two coats is needed for full coverage.
- Neon Orange: is a neon, construction-tape orange colour. Two or three coats would be best for good coverage.
- Neon Green: is a bright neon lime green colour. One or two coats is good for full coverage.
- Neon Purple: is a bright neon purple colour. One or two coats is good for full coverage.
- Final Thoughts: I know these are cheap, dollar store nail polishes. Normally, I wouldn't look twice at them. But honestly the colours really caught my eye. I really wish they had better lasting power!
- Availability: $1.00, Billie Cosmetics, Dollarama