Friday, April 15, 2011

Katy Perry's E.T. Inspired Look

I FINALLY did the E.T. look. Jeez, I said I would do it two weeks ago! :) Oh well, the final product was pretty good in my opinion, I could've done better. I will be posting a few new looks this weekend.

Products Used:
- White face cream (Brand unknown)
- Sugarpill's Dollipop
- Sugarpill's Afterparty
- Sugarpill's Poison Plum
- Make Up Forever's Neon Pink
- NYX Cosmetic's White
- NYX Cosmetic's Matte Turquoise
- Maybeline's Gel Liner in Blackest Black
- GOSH's #11 Aqua Liner
- GOSH's #11 Pencil Liner
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Clash
- Ardell's Demi Lashes
- Sephora's Black Mascara
- Bourjois Bleu Spectaculaire! Mascara

1 comment:

  1. you did such a good job!!
    I seen this video for the first time yesterday and it's identical, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete