- Packaging: These lipsticks come in the small black tubes. Unfortunately theres no special packaging- I think they could've gotten creative with these.
- Product: I don't notice any big changes from MAC's normal formulas. The smell and taste is all the same.
- Candy Yum-Yum: is a limited edition, bright/neon pink. This is the brightest pink lip colour I think I've ever seen. Nothing I've seen is nearly close. I swatched it next to MAC's Pink Nouveau just to show how bright it really is. This shade is a matte finish, and it's surprisingly creamy. This shade is also very long lasting. I wore Candy Yum-Yum for about 7 hours, including drinking, on Saturday.
- Playing Koi: is a limited edition, opaque peach shade. When I first saw the swatch for this shade on Temptalia, I honestly thought it looked terrible. I have to give this shade some credit, it looks a lot better than I thought. Although it's wrong for my skin colour. This shade is a satin finish.
- Final Thoughts: These shades are definitely CUTE! I would recommend these to anyone. Candy Yum-Yum is definitely my new favorite lipstick. Check out MAC's other Quite Cute Lipstick shades, because they all really catch my eye, plus they're limited edition!
- Availability: $17.50, MAC Cosmetics
|Candy Yum-Yum & Playing Koi|
|Pink Nouveau, Candy Yum-Yum & Playing Koi|