Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shimmery Sunset Tutorial With Sugarpill & NYX

I did this really cute & fun look today using Sugarpill Cosmetics & NYX Cosmetics. I wanted to take a break from the Holiday Looks cause I'm already sick of the snow. :( So I came up with this really bright yellow orange and pink look! This is the first picture tutorial I'm posting on here so it's a little messy and all over the place: so please bear with me. I'll be as descriptive as possible.


Step 1: After priming your eyelids, apply Buttercupcake by Sugarpill to the inner two-thirds of your eyelid. Don't worry about neatness or blending yet.


Step 2: Apply Yellow from the Ultra Pearl Mania Collection by NYX Cosmetics on top of Buttercupcake.


Step 3: Apply Flamepoint by Sugarpill to the outter half of your eyelids. Once again don't worry about neatness.


Step 4: Again, apply Yellow from the Ultra Pearl Mania Collection by NYX Cosmetics under the brow bone and blend down to the upper crease. Blend outwards.


Step 5: Apply Dollipop by Sugarpill to the crease. Blend outwards.


Step 6: Apply Orange from the Ultra Pearl Mania Collection by NYX on top of Flamepoint, and also apply Sky Pink from the Ultra Pearl Mania Collection by NYX on top of Dollipop. Blend outwards.


Step 7: Apply 360 Lashes by No7 and you're done!






Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please leave any suggestions for next time I write a tutorial.

5 comments: