Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sugarpill Dollipop, Midori, & Poison Plum Review

Dollipop is a vibrant, matte hot pink by Sugarpill Cosmetics from the Addicted to Pretty Collection. Personally, I love this colour. I received it as a gift (awesome gift, much?), and this is probably the best pink I've ever owned. It's easy to blend and it applies gorgeously.
Available online at SugarpillShop.com for $12 CA.




Midori is a vibrant medium-green with a pearl sheen. I can honestly say I have never seen a shade like it. I love it, it applies and blends easily. Another thing that I like about this colour is that you can wear it without it looking too dramatic.
Available online at SugarpillShop.com for $12 CA.




Poison Plum is a vibrant, medium-dark, very intense purple. This eyeshadow is by far the best purple out there. The pigmentation is amazing, and of course it applies & blends easily. Sugarpill is defintely a brand to go to for extreme colours.
Available online at SugarpillShop.com for $12 CA.


5 comments:

  1. They look so pigmented!
    Do you know if they are sold at any stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are, I love them :D
    And no, not currently

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pink that color is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pigmentation is awesome i've seen alot of youtube video's where people use suger pill and i would say it's one of my top tens !! :)

    ReplyDelete