Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Layout & Holiday Info

Hey :) So I changed the layout to something a little more christmas-y. But you can still view my past layouts and credits under my About section. The picture to the left is by Orangegirl69 @ DeviantArt.
I got my hair done yesterday, and it actually took four friggin hours. That's the longest I've ever been in a salon.. and to make it worse, the girl that did my hair couldn't speak English very well. :P Anyways I haven't gotten a picture yet, so I'll do that tomorrow when I post a new look and new Sugarpill swatches and reviews. I'm so excited. I would've already done it but I had a crazy night and I've been recovering all day :P Don't forget to join my free MAC giveaway here, there are great prizes.

Countdown to my birthday: 7 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment