Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Arctic Woman: Rose Petal Face Cream Review

I received this cream as a gift on Valentine's Day, and I've never heard of the brand until I received this gift, I was impressed!
  • Packaging: The cream comes in a thick dark blue glass container with a silver screw-on cap. There are a couple label stickers on the container.
  • Product: The cream is very light and moisturizing. I feel that it works best right after you get out of the shower, and your face is still a little wet. The cream sort of smells like minty cinnamon? It's a little hard to describe. The cream really locks in moisture and leaves your skin feeling great.
  • Final Thoughts: I was extremely impressed with the quality of this product. The cream works so well, and it is a good price. I would strongly recommend this cream, although I'm not sure where you can buy it! I'll update this when I find out.
  • Availability:  $24, N/A, Will find out soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment