Friday, February 4, 2011

MAC Cosmetic's: Sweet and Punchy, & Humid Review, Swatches

I previously posted some pictures of these eyeshadows on Boxing Day (here), but I never did a full review and swatches so here we go!
  • Packaging: Both of these eyeshadows are from the To The Beach Collection by MAC, so they are both in the special packaging, although they are both available in the regular packaging.
  • Product: Both eyeshadows are smooth and easy to blend.
    • Sweet And Punchy: is a bright yellow-green with a veluxe pearl finish.
    • Humid: is amedium forest green, with a frost finish.
  • Final Thoughts: The quality of MAC's products never disappoint me, and these are actually some of my favorite shades MAC has put out. I really enjoy them.
  • Availability:  MAC Cosmetics

Sweet and Punchy, Humid. With flash.


Sweet and Punchy, Humid. Without flash.


Sweet and Punchy


Humid


No comments:

Post a Comment