Sunday, February 27, 2011

Haul: Cute Affordable Jewelry- All Under $20

Here's a few cute pieces of jewelry I have gotten since the end of August. I'm not a big jewelry buyer, but when I see cute and affordable things like these, I buy them on impulse.



Owl Hair Pin: This super cute owl hair pin comes in a pack of two for $4.99! Who could resist?! They have nerd glasses on!! Hahaha. >> D-TOX.com


Bird Cage Necklace: I got this cute bird in a birdcage necklace for $9.99. The bird can actually swing back and forth inside of the bird cage! >> Debshops.com


Brass Knuckles Necklace: I got this on sale for $6.99 (originally $15.00). The only downside is that the colour is fading a bit! :( >> D-TOX.com


WTF Necklace: I bought this adorable necklace on sale for $6.99 (originally $12.00). >> D-TOX.com

Crown Necklace: I bought this necklace for $12.00. The detailing and cute accents really make this crown necklace shine. >> D-TOX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment