Friday, February 25, 2011

Constellations Makeup Look

I had so much fun doing this look! I pulled inspiration from the night sky, and stars! The only bad thing about the pictures is that the flash on my camera doesn't catch glitter very well, and there was a lot more than it seems. Oh well, enjoy!!

Product List:
- Dollipop by Sugarpill
- Poison Plum by Sugarpill
- Afterparty by Sugarpill
- Purple (92) by Make Up Forever
- Neon Pink by Make Up Forever
- Stars'n'Rockets by MAC
- Black by NYX Cosmetics
- White by NYX Cosmetics
- Gold Loose Glitter by NYX Cosmetics
- Purple Loose Gitter by NYX Cosmetics
- Blackest Black Gel Liner by Maybeline
- Black Falsies Lashes Mascara by Maybeline
- 24 Karet Lipgloss by NYX Cosmetics
- Some Like it Hot Eyelashes by NYX Cosmetics





Tonight, I'm seeing stars.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my friggin' god, this is probably the BEST make up idea I've ever seen, and believe me I saw a lot (I mean - there's Alex Box out there, the creative monster), this is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely digging it. So good, that I wish I would have thought of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :D Mandy you should definitely try it out anyways and see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete