Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bobbi Brown's Blush in Sand Pink Review, Pictures & Swatches

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging:  This blush comes in a black flip-top square package, which is really easy to store. It's sleek, and it looks nice. Theres very minimal detail, but it's good quality packaging and it's easy to carry around in your purse / makeup bag / clutch.
  • Product: Bobbi Brown's products are always very good quality in my opinion, and this blush definitely lives up to it's standards. "Silky formula glides on smoothly and offers a matte finish with long-lasting wear". These blushes have been featured in Allure Magazine in January 2010, and in Glamour Magazine March 2010.  
    • Sand Pink: is a medium, sandy pink shade.
  • Final Thoughts: These are awesome! I think that for the price, and the quality you get an amazing deal here. Theres a ton of product, it really does last a long time. And the quality of the product is great. I would definitely recommend these to everyone. 
  • Availability: $24.00 @ Bobbi Brown, Murale, Holt Renfrew, Sephora






No comments:

Post a Comment