Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
- Packaging: These jumbo eye pencils come in thick white pencils. NYX actually updated their packaging recently. The new pencils are longer and thinner than the older chunky ones. I think they also change the caps a bit too, because the new ones seem a lot sturdier. I really like this packaging, I think it's easy to store and is very practical.
- Product: These are amazing. The formula is creamy, and smooth. They glide on like nothing, and they still have the pigmentation that a good eye pencil should have. These are good for long wear, and can last really long with a primer.
- Milk: is an opaque white colour. I think this is the most essential colour to have in your collection.
- Cottage Cheese: is a sheer, cream-white colour.
- Slate: is a slightly shimmery gunmetal grey.
- Pots & Pans: is a shimmery silver.
- Gold: is an opaque, brilliant orangy-gold colour. One of my favorites for sure.
- French Fries: is a shimmery, browny-bronze colour.
- Iced Mocha: is a light mocha colour.
- Yogurt: is a shimmery, strawberry gold colour.
- Lime: is a shimmery lime green colour.
- Rocky Mountain Green: is an opaque, medium emerald green colour.
- Horse Raddish: is a shimmery light/pale green.
- Electric Blue: is a jewel-toned, electric blue. It says it all in the name. This shade is very similar to Urban Decay's Clash. (but a lot cheaper)
- Baby Blue: is a shimmery baby blue.
- Pacific: is a shimmery, pale, voilet-blue shade.
- Purple: is a shimmery, jewel-tone purple, with a blueish undertone.
- Oyster: is a shimmery, pale pink with a mild purple undertone.
- Lavender: is a very pale lavender shade, it's almost white.
- Strawberry Milk: is a shimmery, pale salmon pink
- Hot Pink: is an opaque, intense hot pink.
- Chery: is an opaque, intense bright red.
- Rust: is a shimmery, redish brown.
- Dark Brown: is an opaque, dark chocolate brown.
- Black Bean: is an opaque black shade. Another essential.
- Final Thoughts: I know these are loved by everybody out there- so if you don't already have some of these, you definitely need to go out and buy them. If you're a little unsure about these, I would recommend starting by getting MILK and BLACK BEAN. The pigmentation in these is amazing, and I would recommend these to anyone. These come in 28 different shades, and I can proudly say I own 23 of them! :D
- Availability: $4.50 @ NYX Cosmetics
|Milk, Cottage Cheese, Slate, Pots & Pans|
|Gold, French Fries, Iced Mocha, Yogurt|
|Lime, Rocky Mountain Green, Horse Raddish, Electric Blue|
|Baby Blue, Pacific, Purple, Oyster|
|Lavender, Strawberry Milk, Hot Pink, Chery|
|Rust, Dark Brown, Black Bean|