Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
- Packaging: The nail polishes come in thin nail jars, with a good applicator in my opinion. I think the applicator is good for precision. This packaging is easy to store.
- Product: Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail colours are really long lasting. Wearing this colour didn't chip on me for almost a week. I also really like the texture of the hardened nail polish. :P
- Blue Me Away: is a bright ocean blue shade.
- Final Thoughts: These are definitely awesome nail polishes. There's 30 available shades for the Xtreme Wear collection, and hundreds more from other collections. I DO recommend these and I WILL be buying more!
- Availability: $4.50 - $7.00 @ Sally Hansen, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus