Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Smashbox Layer Lash Primer Review, Pictures

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging: This lash primer comes in a clear tube with a black cap. The packaging is super sleek and is very durable.
  • Product: The Layer Lash Primer is described as "Pump up the volume with our best-selling lash primer that’s packed full of conditioning and strengthening panthenol. For unbelievable longer, thicker and healthier lashes, apply LAYER LASH PRIMER and immediately follow with mascara." This primer definitely conditions the lashes, and makes them feel soft. I think that after applying the primer, then applying a mascara, my lashes looked ticker and longer. I also think it made my mascara last longer on my lashes, which was great.
  • Final Thoughts: This is a great product to have, but I don't think it's necessary for everyone to have one. Because of the price, I wouldn't recommend this to everyone, but if you can afford it, definitely try this product out! Smashbox are the KINGS of primers!! 









1 comment:

  1. The Smashbox Layer Lash Primer impresses with its enhancing formula. Is Snake Arcade It preps lashes effectively, adding volume and length to mascara application.

    ReplyDelete