Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
- Packaging: These baked eyeshadows come in white dome shaped pans, with snap on lids. The packaging design is very cute, and "urban". It definitely reminds me of Urban Decay, sort of like the cheaper version of it, actually.
- Product: These eyeshadows are decently pigmented, definitely not the best, but decent for the price. If you're planning on wearing these DRY (versus wet), then I would recommend using either a dark eyeshadow or eyeliner base so that the colours and reflects from the eyeshadows really pop- I personally wouldn`t wear them dry/alone. These look awesome when they're wet. You'll have to excuse the sloppy swatches, I'm pretty sick and tired.
- Intergalactic: is a bronzy-gold colour with gold glitter reflects.
- Outer Space: is a dark grey-silver colour with silver glitter reflects.
- Space Cadet: is a dark emerald-green colour with silver and green glitter reflects.
- Supernova: is a dark purple colour with bright pink glitter reflects.
- Final Thoughts: I'm definitely impressed with Hard Candy so far. These are a decent price, and these baked shadows are versatile for any look. I'm pretty such theres more than 6 shades available.
- Availability: $5.98 @ Wal-Mart
|Intergalactic, Outer Space, Space Cadet, & Supernova DRY|
|Intergalactic, Outer Space, Space Cadet, & Supernova WET|
|Supernova (No flash)|