Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
- Packaging: The nail polishes come in tiny nail polish jars, inside plastic casing to hold them in place. This particular set comes with a long, sparkly purple zipper makeup bag that says Urban Decay on it. This is great for storage, and it's super cute. The applicator in the polishes is a little too small for my taste, and it seems like it takes so much longer to apply the shade to your nails.
- Product: These nail polishes are all beautiful shades, and they're pretty runny. I was a little surprised because I noticed these chip quickly.. for Urban Decay I think they should be more long lasting. A top coat is definitely needed. The drying speed is definitely average; nothing special.
- White Widow: is a light shimmery grey/white.
- Gunmetal: is a shimmery brown/ grey.
- Apocalypse: is a redish plum shade.
- Grunge: is a shimmery medium grey.
- Meltdown: is a medium shimmery purple shade.
- Big Bang: is a metallic bright pink shade.
- Fbomb: is a medium faded red shade.
- Final Thoughts: These are really awesome shades, and this nail set is always out of stock! So many people wanted this, and I totally think it's worth the money. I just wish they didn't chip as often!
- Availability: $26.00 @ Urban Decay
|Gunmetal, White Widow|
|Apocalypse, Grunge, Meltdown|
|Big Bang & Fbomb|
|White Widow, Gunmetal, Apocalyptic|
|Big Bang, Fbomb|