- Packaging: Like the Loose Pearl pigments by NYX, these come in a clear plastic bottle with a black cap. Although these are bigger than the Loose Pearl pigments.
- Product: These pigments apply smoothly and evenly. Each bottle is $7.99 for 0.07oz (2g). Loose Pearl pigments by NYX are $4.99 for 0.06oz (5ml).
- Fuchsia: is a bright shimmery fuchsia purple. When I looked at this pigment I thought it was pretty similar to MAC Cosmetic's Stars'n'Rockets, but Stars'n'Rockets is more iridescent and has more blue undertones. Scroll down to view the swatches.
- Final Thoughts: I was extremely impressed with the quality and colour payoff of this product. I would definitely recommend these pigments if you're on a strict budget. They do the job for a good price. Also with 56 different shades, you can't go wrong.
- Availability: NYX Cosmetics, Pharma Plus
Fuchsia. With flash.
Fuchsia & Stars'n'Rockets. With flash.
Fuchsia VS Loose Pearl Pigment in Purple.