Thursday, June 23, 2011

Joe Fresh Nail Polish in Bloom Review


Please Read:
 I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging: The nail polish comes in a cute cylinder bottle with a white cap. I personally love these bottles, I think they're really cute. The applicator is a little shorter/smaller than the average nail polish applicator. These are easy to store and durable.
  • Product: The nail polish has a really good consistency. One coat of this polish actually offers good coverage, you generally need one coat. The only thing about this polish is that it chips easily, which is kind of annoying. I would recommend maybe one or two coats then add a top coat.
    • Bloom: is a beautiful hot pink shade.
  • Final Thoughts: These nail polishes have good coverage, but chip easily- especially without a top coat. I still would buy more of these polishes though, the company offers a great variety of colours.
  • Availability: $2.99 @ Loblaws



No comments:

Post a Comment