Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nicole by OPI "You're An Angel" Nail Polish Review


Please Read:
 I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging: The nail polish comes in a the traditional Nicole by OPI packaging. I always thought this packaging looked odd, but it's comfortable to old and easy to store. It's also quite durable. The applicator is a good size and it's easy to apply.
  • Product: The nail polish has a really good consistency. It lasts generally longer than NYX nail polishes, especially with a good top coat. 
    • You're An Angel: is a sheer bubble gum or cotton candy pink shade. I find this shade works best and looks best with two coats.
  • Final Thoughts: These nail polishes are really good quality, and definitely worth the money. Theres a TON of shades available, I really love these!
  • Availability: $5.99 @ Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus, Loblaws






No comments:

Post a Comment