- Packaging: These liquid eyeliners come in tall triangular shaped plastic tubes with black lids. The applicator is a small synthetic brush.
- Product: The formula is a mix of clearl liquid eyeliner and different coloured glitters. For a full-colour effect I would suggest applying the same colour of a cream or liquid liner underneath the glitter. These glitters generally last pretty long and the colours make your eyes pop.
- Violet Venus: is a hot pink/purpleish based glitter with specs of green, blue, and yellow.
- Celestial Sky: is a bright blue based glitter with specs of dark and light blue.
- Kryptonite: is a bright green based glitter with lime green specs.
- Blue Comet: is a darker blue based glitter with specs of green, gold and red.
- Solar Flare: is a bright gold based glitter with specs of beige and light gold glitter.
- Final Thoughts: These glitters are very reasonably priced, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a decent product for that they pay for. I love each of these shades, the colours are bright and fun. These glitters are available in 6 different shades.
- Availability: Annabelle Cosmetics, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus
|Violet Venus, Celestial Sky, Kryptonite, Blue Comet, & Solar Flare|
|Violet Venus, Celestial Sky, Kryptonite, Blue Comet, & Solar Flare |
OVER BENEFIT'S BLACK EYELINER