Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Layout & Labret Tomorrow

[Image by SecondClaw]
Hi! I uploaded a new layout, and everything kinda looks funny because all my images were a little too big for this formatting. It's annoying but I'm not going to go through all of my previous posts and resize my images just because it overlaps the border a bit. :P Information about this layout will be posting under "About" in a day or two. Another thing is my Followers are showing up again :D Go like my page on facebook!

Tomorrow I am going to get my labret piercing done! Yaay! I had the left side of my lip pierced last year but I ended up taking it out a couple months ago. My mom wanted to see what I would look like with a labret piercing, so I did a really quick Photoshop job on a picture of me:

Actually not that bad of a Photoshopping job if you ask me :P Hahaha. Anyways, I kept this picture mainly to compare it to the real thing when I get it done tomorrow. Just for fun, hah. You can look up the makeup I'm wearing here, on my New Years Eve Makeup: Revamped! post.

No comments:

Post a Comment