- Packaging: The mascara comes in a curvy blue tube. The tube is sturdy and easy to store. The wand is flexible. The applicator is nothing special, it gets the job done.
- Product: These mascaras are are supposed to add volume and length to your lashes, which is does. The mascara lasts for a good amount of time. I wore it out for around 6 hours and touched up once around the 4 hour mark.
- Bleu Spectaculaire: is a bright blue shade.
- Final Thoughts: I really like this mascara. It's fun, dramatic, and wearing the mascaras alone is definitely wearable for school or any other place you dont want to wear a lot of makeup to.These are available in Vert Extrodinaire (Green), Brun Fabuleux (Brown), Violet Sensationnel (Dark Purple), and Noir Exceptionnel (Black).
- Availability: $22, Bourjois Paris, Shoppers Drug Mart (Triple A shops only)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Bourjois Paris Coup De Theatre Mascara in Bleu Spectaculaire! Review, Pictures, Swatches
Cést magnifique! Lovin' Bourjois :)