From MAC's Wonder Woman Collection!
- Packaging: The mascara comes in a blue packaging with a red twist-on cap. The MAC and Wonder Woman logos are printed on the packaging. The Wonder Woman's Collection really started some controversy. People were getting angry because they thought the packaging was childish, and looked cheap. I personally think that the packaging was cute, and it's SUPPOSED to look cartoon-y. That is the point. The applicator is pretty big for a mascara brush. It's bigger than my eye,
- Product: The Opulash mascaras are definitely one of my favorite mascaras. They add length, volume, and the coloured ones can really make your eye colour pop!
- Army of Amazons: is a limited edition, emerald green.
- Final Thoughts: If you want good quality, coloured mascaras, I would definitely go with a familiar brand like MAC Cosmetics. They're Opulash formulas are great, and they also come in black, purple, and blue. These mascara's are cheaper than Bourjois' coloured mascaras, but you get a great effect!
- Availability: $18 MAC Cosmetics
Showing the size of the brush (not wearing the mascara)
One coat of Army of Amazon's applied to my lashes.