Tuesday, March 1, 2011

QUO Nail Polish in Flirt: Review, Pictures & Nail Swatches

  • Packaging: The nail polish comes in a medium sized clear rectangular jar with a silver cap. It contains 15ml of product.
  • Product:  The nail polish has a good consistency, and it really doesn't chip or wear off. I've read a few other reviews and people have said these nail polishes don't chip even after 5 days!
    • Flirt: is a sheer, dark purple. I applied two coats of this nail polish for a better effect. I didn't apply a top coat with this colour and it hasn't chipped yet (12+ hours and through a shower). 
  • Final Thoughts:  This is the first time I've used a QUO Nail Polish and I have to say I'm really impressed. I actually received this as a gift and I'm definitely going to be buying more of these.
  • Availability:  $10, Shoppers Drug Mart







No comments:

Post a Comment