Sunday, May 1, 2011

Annabelle Lipliner in 205 Cherry Review, Pictures & Swatches

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging:  This lipliner comes in a basic wooden pencil. It's pretty basic, easy to store, and is small and compact enough to pack away in your purse, makeup bag, or clutch. 
  • Product: These lipliners had decent staying power. They go on very smoothly. I do like these, they look great alone or under lipsticks/ or glosses.  
    • Cherry: is a bright, pinky-red shade.
  • Final Thoughts: These come in tons of different shades, and Annabelle offers different finishes like metallic and waterproof. These are definitely one of my favorite drugstore lipliners at SUCH a great price and I will be buying more in the future. 
  • Availability: $4.00 @ Annabelle, Shoppers Drug Mart

Cherry, modeled by Jane




1 comment:

  1. I NEED this lipliner! i like how the quality is still decent, and its so cheap!!

    ReplyDelete