Sunday, May 22, 2011

Extreme Royalty Look

I haven't posted a review in a while, but I have a ton coming- I promise. So I did this look a few days ago, I wanted to create a really purple-y look, since I was afraid of using purple not too long ago. :P I was doing some quick searching for "purple" ish words, and I came across the Wikipedia page for the colour purple to get some ideas, and I came up with "Extreme royalty".

THEN, I was thinking of doing maybe a few mini contests, where contestants submit name ideas for looks I get stumped on naming. I haven't done a contest before, but I've done a few giveaways, so I'll start those soon, hopefully people will enter.

Products Used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Cosmetic's Innuendo
- MAC Cosmetic's Stars'n'Rockets
- Make Up Forever's Neon Pink
- Make Up Forever's Purple
- NYX Cosmetic's White
- Yves Rocher Luminelle Volume Mascara







1 comment:

  1. Love this! Some catchy names for purple are:

    -vivid violet
    -pearly purple

    If you search up the colors of the crayola crayons and you can find a bunch of names. Check my blog out at

    http://yours-truly-anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete