Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NYX Cosmetic's Fame Nail Polish Review


Please Read:
 I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging: The nail polish comes in a clear rectangular glass bottle, and it has a gold cap. The applicator is nothing really special, but it does the job very well.
  • Product: The nail polish has a really good consistency, and it lasts a long time with a top coat. I have a few of these shades, and I really like them  
    • Fame: is a clear formula with awesome bright purple glitter. This shade looks really good on top of other purples, blues, blacks, whites, pinks- etc.
  • Final Thoughts: These nail polishes are really nice, they're a good price for good quality. With 72+ different shades, you can't really go wrong. 
  • Availability: $3.00 @ CherryCulture

one coat of FAME

two coats of FAME

two coats of FAME



No comments:

Post a Comment