Hello! Here's a look that I did today. I loved it so much that I made it into a tutorial for Prom! I really love jeweltones, especially in makeup. I would recommend fixing your eyebrows if you were actually wearing this to Prom, I just felt pretty lazy this morning. Alright, here we go.
1. Apply a primer to your eyelids. I'm using Too Faced Shadow Insurance. This is actually a pretty important step, even if you're just wearing this to school or something.
2. Apply Urban Decay's 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Clash to the middle of your eyelid.
3. Using a wet, flat eyeshadow brush, apply Annabelle Cosmetic's Studio Pigment in Dragonette to the outter third of your eyelid.
4. Using a fluffy crease brush, blend out the edges of the eyeshadows.
5. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply MAC Cosmetic's Stars'n'Rockets eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyelid. Blend it out and into Urban Decay's Clash.
6. Apply GOSH Cosmetic's Effect Powder in Purple Rain on top of MAC's Stars'n'Rockets.
7. Apply a creme coloured eyeshadow on your browbone to highlight. I'm using the browbone colour in the Sweet As Candy palette from Wet'n'Wild.
8. Apply GOSH's Purple Rain Effect Powder to your lower lashline, and then apply mascara. I'm using Sephora's black mascara.