Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in Blue Me Away: Review

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging:  The nail polishes come in thin nail jars, with a good applicator in my opinion. I think the applicator is good for precision. This packaging is easy to store. 
  • Product: Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail colours are really long lasting. Wearing this colour didn't chip on me for almost a week. I also really like the texture of the hardened nail polish. :P
    • Blue Me Away: is a bright ocean blue shade.
  • Final Thoughts: These are definitely awesome nail polishes. There's 30 available shades for the Xtreme Wear collection, and hundreds more from other collections. I DO recommend these and I WILL be buying more!
  • Availability: $4.50 - $7.00 @ Sally Hansen, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus





No comments:

Post a Comment