Sunday, May 8, 2011

Annabelle Studio Pigments in Dragonette, LOL, Magentini, & Greed: Review, Pictures & Swatches

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging:  The pigments come in very sleek, and professional looking pots. They have black caps that snap on. This packaging is pretty different from Annabelle's old pigment jars, although I think they still make the old ones for some reason.. anyways. These are a lot better, there's no doubt about it. The only bad thing about the packaging is that there's only one tiny hole to pick up the pigments from. This does make it a lot more "mess-free" though, but at the same time the old pigments had two options for getting the pigments out. They had the cap twist on, but the cap also popped out to reveal a tiny hole too. The older packaging was definitely cheaply made compared to the new packaging. (See picture 9 for comparison)
  • Product: These really do impress me for a drugstore brand like Annabelle. These are nicely pigmented, and look AWESOME when applied wet. (See pictures 1-2 for swatches)
    • Dragonette: is a bright shimmery teal.
    • LOL: is a bright shimmery yellow.
    • Magentini: is a bright shimmery magenta/fuchsia.
    • Greed: is a medium, shimmery grass green.
  • Final Thoughts: These are definitely pigments that I like to use, and will definitely buy more. Annabelle offers 6 different shades of these studio pigments. I would recommend these, they're great!
  • Availability: $6.00 - $8.50 @ Annabelle, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus
DRY - Dragonette, LOL, Magentini, Greed

WET- Dragonette, LOL, Magentini, Greed






regular pigments vs studio pigments

regular pigments vs studio pigments


1 comment:

  1. A peгson necessarily assist tto make critically articles I
    might state. That is the very first time I frequentеd your
    web page andd tɦus far? I amazed with the research you maɗe to creatre thіs actual post
    amazing. Grea activity!

    Here is my webpage preisvergleich

    ReplyDelete