Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yves Rocher Luminelle Ultra Volume Mascara Review

Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
  • Packaging: This mascara comes in a really cute, curvy purple tube. It's very easy to store, and durable. The wand is flexible but still durable as well. I really like it because it seperates my lashes nicely.
  • Product: The mascara has a good formula, it definitely lengthens the lashes and gives more volume. I never really have good luck when it comes to mascaras, so this was a really nice surprise. I have the shade in NOIR which is a nice jet black shade.
  • Final Thoughts: This is a great mascara for anyone to have, I really like it, it's one of the best ones I've ever bought. I would recommend it to anyone, and I'll be buying this again.
  • Availability: Yves Rocher








No comments:

Post a Comment