Please Read: I am not paid by any cosmetic companies to review any of these products. Everything I review is bought by me, and I will always give a %100 honest review.
- Packaging: These bronzing powders come in a dome shaped pan, sort of like Sugarpill's eyeshadows, except with a lot less detailing. They're very basic, and there's nothing really special about them. They have the shade name stickered on the back of the packaging.
- Product: The bronzing powders have good pigmentation, and are velvety soft to the touch- I love it! These are decent for long-lasting wear, although if I was wearing it out I'd probably bring it with me in my purse just in case I needed to touch up.
- Sun Kissed: is a peachy sand shade.
- Final Thoughts: I'm definitely no expert when it comes to bronzers- I hardly wear them. I've only ever bought this bronzer, and a bronzing palette from Amuse (see review), so I've only ever gone with cheaper brands. I really do like the formula from E.L.F., and I think I would buy these again because they're so afforadble. E.L.F. offers 4 different shades of bronzing powders.
- Availability: $1.00 @ E.L.F
|before & after application. (with flash, so it's harder to see)|
|after using a brush for swatches|